Therms and conditions of PartsHunters.pl online shop:
Regulations of PartsHunters.pl store
The owner of PartsHunters.pl online store is:
Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska
Chylicka 38 street
REGON 017424362 (hereinafter referred to as "Online Store").
The mailing address of the Store is: PartsHunters, ul. Chylicka 38, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna, POLAND.
Other contact information: e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone +48 784 100 210 (Mon-Fri 9:00 - 18:00)
Bank account of the store: PL74 2490 0005 0000 4530 1456 5822
Glossary of terms used in these regulations:
Online store/Partshunters.pl - Internet service belonging to Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska, 38 Chylicka Street, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna on partshunters.pl. Internet store enables customers to get acquainted with trade information and to conclude with Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska contracts of sale of goods offered by Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska (hereinafter goods).
Entrepreneur - legal entity, conducting business on its own behalf, including Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska, 38 Chylicka Street, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna.
Buyer - any entity placing an Order in the Online Store (Consumer or non-Consumer).
Consumer - a natural person (hereinafter also referred to as "Customer") making a legal transaction, including the conclusion of a sales contract, not directly related to his/her business or professional activity (Article 221Civil Code).
Customer - a natural person who is at least 13 (thirteen) years of age, whereby if the person is under 18 (eighteen) years of age, the consent of his/her statutory representative is required, unless the person has full legal capacity, as well as a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality, to which legal capacity is granted by law, who uses the Online Store, in particular, who places an order under the terms of these Regulations; The consent of the statutory representative or legal guardian referred to in the paragraph above, in the case of Customers with limited legal capacity, should also include consent to the provisions of these Regulations, including in particular the processing of personal data. Consent should be sent to the address: PartsHunters, ul. Chylicka 38, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna, POLAND and as a scan to the e-mail email@example.com.
General price list - prices visible in the Online Store for a user not logged into My Account.
Individual Price List - prices prepared for a Regular Customer. The Seller may decide to prepare an Individual Price List for a given Regular Customer based on an analysis of the Customer's purchase history in the Online Store.
My Account - a subpage of the Online Store, available after the Customer registers on the Online Store website. Within the framework of the Account available via WWW page, the Customer has a possibility, in particular, to place orders, to get acquainted with offers prepared by Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska (hereinafter referred to as the Account).
Commercial information - information about goods displayed in the Online Store. Commercial information in terms of price and availability of goods, at the stage before adding goods to the Cart and logging into the Account, do not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code, but only an invitation to start negotiations.
Offer - content marked as a summary of the order, displayed to the Customer after adding goods to the Cart.
Regulations - these Regulations of the Online Store (hereinafter referred to as the Regulations) defining the rights and obligations of Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska and the Customers related to the use of the Service and conclusion of sales agreements of goods via the Online Store.
Service - a service provided electronically within the meaning of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2017, 1219, i.e. dated 24.06.2017), consisting of the possibility of creating an Account in the Online Store, concluding agreements for the sale of goods through the Online Store, adding goods by such Customer to the Clipboard in the Online Store, access to information about all orders placed by such Customer in the Online Store. Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska is the service provider and the Customer is the service recipient. The service is provided free of charge.
Working days - days from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays referred to in the Act of 18.01.1951 on public holidays.
Complaint - a procedure for dealing with defects in sold goods.
Warranty - a mode of claiming liability from the entrepreneur who sold the goods to the Consumer, when a physical or legal defect appears.
Expert - a specialist in automotive parts with the expertise to determine the existence of a defect, and the reasons for it, in the goods sold to the Consumer.
Material defect - the basis that allows the Consumer to exercise certain rights under the warranty.
Order - a declaration of will of the Buyer, aiming directly at the conclusion of a contract of sale of Goods at a distance through the Online Shop, specifying at least the type and number of Goods.
RODO - Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of the EU of April 27, 2016 on the protection of natural persons in relation to the processing of personal data and on the free flow of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation).
I. General Information
(1) These Terms and Conditions are made available to be printed, downloaded, reproduced and fixed by the Customer on the website of the Online Store, under the tab "Terms and Conditions".
(2) These Regulations set out the rules for the conclusion and performance of the contract of sale of Goods located on the website of the Online Store, in accordance with the wording of Article 8 of the Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of services by electronic means (Journal of Laws 2017, 1219, i.e. dated 24.06.2017), in particular:
- rules for registration and use of an account within the online store;
- terms and conditions for making electronic reservations of products available within the online store;
- terms and conditions for placing electronic Orders within the online store;
- principles of concluding Sales Contracts using the services provided within the Online Store.
(3) The content of the Online Store does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code. Information about goods given on the web pages of the Store, in particular their descriptions, technical and performance parameters and prices, constitute an invitation to conclude a contract, within the meaning of Article 71 of the Civil Code. The contract of sale is concluded according to the procedure for concluding a contract of sale indicated in Section III of the Regulations.
- The main object of the service is the sale of automotive parts.
- PartsHunters.pl store makes every effort to ensure that photos, descriptions and technical data of the placed Goods, are as close to reality as possible.
- The use of the Goods and the rules of their maintenance are determined by the Manufacturer.
- The Consumer can communicate with the Partshunters.pl store, via phone +48 784 100 210 (Mon-Fri 9:00 - 18:00), e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- The consumer in the case of telephone contact shall bear the cost of the call according to the rates of the operator chosen by him.
- In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of generally applicable law, including the Civil Code Act and the Consumer Rights Act of May 30, 2014 shall apply. (Journal of Laws of 2014, item 827).
- These Regulations do not deprive the Customer of his statutory rights, in particular the claim that the purchased Goods are in accordance with their descriptions, suitable for the intended purposes and of satisfactory quality. In the event of a contradiction between the provisions of these Regulations and the mandatory provisions of law granting rights to Consumers, these provisions shall prevail.
II. Conditions for the provision of service by electronic means
- In order to use the online store, the Customer should, on his own, obtain access to a computer workstation or terminal device, with Internet access.
- It is prohibited for the Customer to provide unlawful content.
- The Customer may create an Account in the course of the process of purchasing goods from the Online Store or without the simultaneous purchase of goods from the Online Store.
- The creation of an Account in the Online Store proceeds as follows: The customer fills in the registration form available on the website of the Online Store, providing the following personal data: first name, last name, e-mail, date of birth. Refusal to complete the field marked with "*" prevents the creation of a user account. The symbol "*" denotes only the personal data necessary to establish, shape the content, change or dissolve the legal relationship involving the possession of an Account in the Online Store.
- The customer completing the online Store user registration form, checking the "check box" "I accept the terms of service. I agree to process my personal data..." and by clicking on the "Register" button on the Store's website www.partshunters.pl/zakładka: Authentication/Register declares and confirms that:
the personal data provided in the above form is in accordance with the facts,
the data provided by him does not violate any rights of third parties,
- After completing the registration form and clicking on the "Register" button, it is possible to add a delivery address, obtain vouchers, create a wish list (favorite goods), make purchases in the Online Store.
- The Customer has the right to file a complaint regarding the Service.
- A properly filed complaint should contain the following data:
- The Customer may resign from having an Account at any time by sending a statement of intent to resign from the Service in any way that ensures the arrival of this statement to Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska, in particular by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or in writing to the address: PartsHunters, ul. Chylicka 38, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna, Poland . Liquidation of the Account has no effect on the obligation to perform sales agreements concluded through the Online Store, until Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska receives the Customer's statement of intent to cancel the Service. Liquidation of the Account does not affect ordering a courier to collect the goods until Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska receives by Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska statement of intent on cancellation of the Account.
- Complaint about the Service may be filed in any way that ensures the arrival of the Customer's statement of intent on the complaint to Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska, in particular, electronically via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address: PartsHunters, ul. Chylicka 38, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna, Poland
Customer data (name, surname, address, e-mail address)
justification of the complaint
- Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska will make every effort to consider complaints not later than 14 working days from the date of receipt of the complaint, and in particularly complicated cases not later than 30 working days.
- It is not possible to use the Service via www.partshunters.pl in an anonymous manner.
III. Conclusion of the contract of sale of goods
- In the case of Consumers, a contract for the sale of goods concluded through the Online Store is a contract concluded at a distance within the meaning of the Act of May 30, 2014 on Consumer Rights.
- Registration takes place by completing and accepting the registration form, made available on the website of the Online Store.
- Registration is conditional on agreeing to the content of the Terms and Conditions and providing personal data marked as mandatory.
- The conclusion of a contract for the sale of goods through the Online Store occurs:
either by creating an Account and logging into one's Account and correctly, completely filling in the order form by:
selecting the type of goods, by clicking the "add to cart" button on the Online Store website;
clicking the "Process Order" button;
in the "Purchase Summary" tab, clicking the "Proceed to Order Fulfillment" button;
fill in the form "Fill in the delivery address and return to shopping", if during the registration process the data were not fully provided and click "Save";
then in the delivery address tab enter the shipping address, you can update the address by clicking the "Change address" button; using the "Add new address" button you can add a new address; If you want to add a comment to your order, save it in the designated space. Here you can enter additional information for the courier, such as company name or floor number. After completing the data, click the "Continue" box.
In the "Shipping" tab, make a choice of delivery method, check-box confirming that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions. The customer is not required to accept the other Clauses available at the stage of Account registration. After completing the data, click the "Go to payment" box.
In the "Payment" tab, make a choice of payment method; then the final wording of the content of the binding Seller's Offer, displayed on the Store's website, i.e.: the unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs, will appear;
confirmation of the willingness to conclude a contract of sale on the terms and conditions specified in the offer is made by clicking the "I confirm the order" button.
making a selection of the type of goods, by clicking the "add to cart" button on the Online Store website;
clicking on the "Proceed to Order Fulfillment" box;
in the "Purchase Summary" tab by clicking the "Proceed to Order Fulfillment" button;
in the "Log in" tab, by scrolling down the page and clicking on the "Quick shopping without registration" button and correctly and completely filling in the form by indicating personal data: e-mail, first name, last name, date of birth and address data: country, street name, house or apartment number, postal code, city, cell phone number. Indication of cell phone number data is optional. In the "delivery address" tab, you can change the address or add a new address;
the personal data provided in the aforementioned form are in accordance with the facts,
the data provided by him does not violate any rights of third parties,
after checking that the delivery address provided is correct, click "Proceed to order processing";
then in the delivery address tab, make sure that the shipping address you provided earlier is correct, you can update the address by clicking the "Change address" button; using the "Add new address" button, you can add a new address; If you want to add a comment to your order, save it in the designated space. Here you can enter additional information for the courier, such as company name or floor number. After completing the data, click the "Continue" box.
In the "Shipping" tab, make a choice of delivery method, check-box confirming that you have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions. After completing the data, click the "Go to payment" button.
in the "Payment" tab, make a choice of payment method; then the final wording of the content of the binding Seller's Offer, displayed on the Store's website, i.e.: the unit and total price of the ordered products or services, including delivery costs, will appear;
confirmation of the will to conclude a contract of sale on the terms and conditions specified in the Offer is made by clicking the "I confirm the order" button.
- During the process of placing the Order - until the moment of pressing the "I confirm the order" button - the Customer has the possibility to modify the entered data and in the selection of Goods. In order to do so, follow the messages displayed to the Customer and the information available on the website
- After the Order is placed, the Customer receives an e-mail message containing a final confirmation of all important elements of the Order.
- The contract is considered to be concluded at the moment the Customer receives the e-mail message mentioned above.
- The contract of sale is concluded in the Polish language, with the content in accordance with the Regulations.
- The contract of sale of goods is concluded in accordance with Polish law.
- Orders Partshunters.pl Store accepts electronically using the Online Store 7 (in words: seven) days a week 24 (in words: twenty-four) hours a day.
- Prices in the Online Store are given in Polish zloty, including value added tax. Prices of goods presented in the Online Store do not include the price of transportation of goods to the place indicated by the Customer. The cost of transport depends on the option of goods delivery selected by the Client at the stage of completing the order form.
- The price of the goods presented in the Online Store before adding the goods to the Cart is only in the nature of an invitation to start negotiations and may differ from the price of the goods after adding the goods to the Cart. The difference in price is affected in each case by the following circumstances: quantity of goods, value of the order, method of delivery, method of payment.
- The Seller allows the following methods of payment of the price for the purchased goods:
via DotPay billing service, in accordance with the provisions of DotPay Regulations.
cash on delivery (paid to the courier upon receipt of the shipment)
by bank transfer to the bank account number PL74 2490 0005 0000 4530 1456 5822
The payment deadline for payments made via: DotPay billing service - is the moment immediately after placing the order, for payments made by bank transfer - the date of receipt of funds to PL74 2490 0005 0000 4530 1456 5822 , and for cash on delivery - the date of delivery of the goods.
- Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska does not store data of payment or credit card through which the customer makes payment.
- Ordered goods can be delivered to the indicated address in Poland by courier service or collected personally by the Customer in the collection point, agreed by phone or e-mail before ordering, in Warsaw or surrounding areas. The cost of delivery of the Goods purchased by the Consumer is indicated informatively on the website partshunters.pl.
- Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska may deprive the Customer of the right to use the Online Shop, as well as may restrict the Customer's access to a part or all resources of the Online Shop, with immediate effect, in case of violation by the Customer of the Regulations, and in particular when the Customer:
provided during registration in the online store data that is untrue, inaccurate or outdated, misleading or violating the rights of third parties,
has committed, via the online store, a violation of the personal rights of third parties, in particular the personal rights of other customers of the online store,
will commit other behaviors, which will be recognized by Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska as behaviors incompatible with applicable laws or general rules of using the Internet or harming the good name of Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska.
- A person who has been deprived of the right to use the Internet store cannot register again without prior consent of Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska.
- In order to ensure the security of the transmission of messages and data in connection with the services provided on the Website, the Online Store takes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of security threat to the services provided, in particular, measures to prevent unauthorized persons from obtaining and modifying personal data transmitted on the Internet.
- In particular, the customer is obliged to:
not to provide or transmit content prohibited by law, e.g. content that promotes violence, defamatory or violates personal rights and other rights of third parties,
use the Online Store in a manner that does not interfere with its operation, in particular through the use of specific software or devices,
not to undertake actions such as: sending or posting unsolicited commercial information (spam) within the scope of the Internet Shop,
to use the Online Store in a manner that is not disruptive to other customers,
use of any content placed within the scope of the Internet Shop only for their own personal use,
use the Internet Store in a manner consistent with the provisions of the laws in force in the Republic of Poland, the provisions of the Terms and Conditions, as well as with the general principles of Internet use.
IV. Order execution
- Delivery of the Goods takes place to the address indicated by the Customer when placing the Order.
- Delivery of the ordered Goods is carried out through courier companies.
- The term of delivery in Poland is up to 10 (ten) working days counting from crediting the money to the account, subject to the situation when the Customer pays the price on delivery.
- The delivery period specified in the above paragraph may not be observed in the event that after the shipment is sent for transport, circumstances arise due to the fault of the carrier, the fault of the Customer or of a force majeure nature.
- In the absence of the Customer or the person authorized to receive the goods at the place of delivery, at the time of the first attempt made by the carrier to deliver the goods, the date of delivery of the goods shall be considered to be retracted, if the carrier advises the shipment.
- Fixing, securing, making available and confirming to the Customer the significant provisions of the Contract of Sale of goods shall be sent to the Customer at the provided e-mail address.
- If the Buyer finds any damage to the consignment, it is recommended to draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier and immediately inform Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska about it.
- Replacement of the purchased goods is possible only by using the procedure of withdrawal from the contract as in section V. below and placing and paying for a new, independent order.
V. Right of withdrawal from the contract of sale of goods
- The Consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract of sale concluded with Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska without giving any reason and without bearing any costs (except for direct costs of returning the Goods to the collection point, within 14 days from the date of receipt of the Goods, and thus taking possession of the Goods by the Consumer or taking possession of the Goods by a third party other than a carrier indicated by the Consumer, and in the case where the Consumer places one Order covering multiple Goods that are delivered separately, in batches, the 14-day period should be counted from the moment of taking physical possession of the last Good or batch.
- The Consumer exercising the right indicated in Section 1, may withdraw from the contract by making an appropriate statement.
- The customer may use a sample form prepared by the Partshunters.pl Shop, which should be completed, but its use is not mandatory.
- In the case of withdrawal from a contract concluded at a distance, the contract is considered not concluded. What the parties have provided shall be returned unchanged, unless the change was necessary within the limits of ordinary management.
- If the Consumer exercises the right to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer shall bear the costs of returning the goods to the registered office of PartsHunters, ul. Chylicka 38, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna Poland, and Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska sent back no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the consumer's statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- In the event that the goods were not returned by the Consumer within the required period for reasons for which the Consumer is responsible, the Consumer is attributed to the delay. In such a case, Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska may claim compensation for damages resulting from the delay (Article 477 § 1 of the Civil Code).
- Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska returns to the Consumer the payments made by him, using the same method of payment used by the Customer, unless the Consumer has expressly agreed to another way of return, which does not involve any costs.
- The partshunters.co.uk store may withhold reimbursement of payments received from the Customer until it receives the item back or the Customer provides proof of its return.
- If the Customer returns the Goods, in a way other than the cheapest ordinary way of delivery offered by the Partshunters.pl store, Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska is not obliged to reimburse additional costs incurred by the Customer.
- The Buyer, who is not a Consumer, does not have the right to withdraw from the contract, on the terms referred to in point 1, and in terms of such sales the rules and deadlines for withdrawal from the contract are governed by the provisions of the Civil Code.
- The Consumer, in the case of return of the Goods in connection with the withdrawal referred to in paragraph 1, shall be liable for diminution of the value of the Goods, resulting from the use of the Goods beyond the necessary to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
- The consumer has the right to use the Goods before withdrawal only as he would do in a stationary store.
- If the consumer returns the goods excessively worn, damaged or destroyed, and the condition of the package at the time of delivery was not objectionable, Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska has the right to charge the Customer with the amount of compensation on this account. After calling the Customer to pay the compensation, Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska may make a statement of deduction of its claim for compensation for diminished value of the item with the consumer's claim for reimbursement of costs incurred in connection with the concluded agreement.
- The right to withdraw from the contract does not apply to services with properties specified by the consumer in the order placed by him or closely related to his person.
- The Consumer's statement of withdrawal from the contract, should be sent to the email address email@example.com, except that to meet the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient to send a statement on the exercise of this right within this period.
- All Goods purchased from the Online Store are subject to a 2 (in words: two) year warranty, in accordance with the Consumer Rights Act and the Civil Code Act.
- If the sold thing has a defect, the buyer may demand replacement of the thing with a defect-free one or removal of the defect. If the Customer who purchased the goods from the Online Store exercises his/her rights under the warranty for defects, and the thing sold has a defect, he/she may make a statement to reduce the price or withdraw from the contract, unless Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska will immediately and without undue inconvenience to the Customer replace the defective thing with a defect-free one or remove the defect. This limitation does not apply if the thing has already been replaced or repaired by Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska, or Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska has not fulfilled the obligation to replace the thing to be free from defects or remove the defect.
- If the customer is a consumer, he/she may, instead of the defect removal proposed by the seller, demand the replacement of the thing for defect-free or, instead of the replacement of the thing, demand the removal of the defect, unless bringing the thing into conformity with the agreement in the way chosen by the buyer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the way proposed by the seller. In assessing the excessiveness of the costs, the value of the defect-free item, the nature and significance of the defect found shall be taken into account, as well as the inconvenience to which other means of satisfaction would expose the buyer.
- The reduced price should remain in such proportion to the price under the contract as the value of the thing with the defect remains to the value of the thing without the defect.
- The buyer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is insignificant.
- PartsHunters.co.uk store does not provide warranties for the goods it sells.
- A properly filed complaint should contain the following data:
customer data (name, surname, address, e-mail address, mailing address)
The date of purchase of the goods, the type of goods advertised,
the exact description of the defect and the date on which it was found, the Customer's request, as well as the Customer's preferred method of informing about the manner of processing the complaint.
- Along with the complaint, you should provide Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska with proof of purchase of the goods. This may be, for example, a copy of the receipt or a copy of the invoice, a printout of the payment card or other proof.
- In the case of possible deficiencies in the filed complaint, Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska, will ask the Customer to complete them in accordance with the address data indicated in the complaint application.
- Customer, who exercises warranty rights, is obliged at the expense of Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska, to deliver defective goods to the indicated address. Complained goods should be clean.
- Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska, within 14 days from the day of notification of complaint by the Consumer, will inform him about his position on the legitimacy of the reported claim.
- Complaints can be filed by the Customer by sending the completed form prepared by Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, but its use is not obligatory.
- The Client should collect the advertised goods, immediately after informing him about the consideration of his application and delivery to the address indicated by the Client. In a situation when the Goods, will not be collected, Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska will call the Customer in writing, or possibly in another way personally agreed with him, to collect the goods within 14 days from the date of receipt of such call.
- The seller may refuse to satisfy the buyer's request if bringing the defective thing into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by the buyer is impossible or, compared with the other possible way of bringing it into conformity with the contract, would require excessive costs. If the buyer is an entrepreneur, the seller may also refuse to replace the thing with a defect-free item or remove the defect if the cost of satisfying this obligation exceeds the price of the sold thing.
VII. Out-of-court ways of dealing with complaints
- A Customer who is a Consumer has, among other things, the following possibilities of using out-of-court ways of handling complaints and pursuing claims:
is entitled to apply to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection with a request to initiate mediation proceedings for amicable settlement of a dispute between the Consumer and Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska.
is entitled to apply to a permanent amicable consumer court operating at the provincial inspector of the Trade Inspection with a request for settlement of a dispute arising from the concluded contract of sale.
- The use of out-of-court means of dealing with complaints and claims is voluntary.
- In order to initiate proceedings, an appropriate application must be submitted to the locally competent Provincial Inspectorate of the Trade Inspection - depending on the type of proceedings - an application for mediation or an application to hear the case before an amicable consumer court. For convenience, application forms are available at the secretariat of each amicable consumer court, as well as on the websites of the Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection. Detailed information about out-of-court procedures for handling complaints and pursuing claims, as well as rules of access to these procedures, are available at the offices and websites of district (city) consumer ombudsmen, social organizations whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following addresses of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection: www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php,www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php, www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php.
- A customer who is a Consumer may obtain free assistance in resolving a dispute between the Consumer and Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska by using free assistance of a district (city) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection, such as the Consumer Federation (website address: www.federacja-konsumentow.org.pl.
VIII. Protection of personal data
- Providing personal data by the Buyer is necessary to enable the execution of the Order placed.
- As a rule, personal data is processed by Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska for the purpose of realization of the Order placed. The personal data provided will be stored in the administrator's database and will be used for the proper implementation of the sales contract and, if you have given separate consent, for marketing purposes, in particular to inform you about new products, services and promotions and to send you a newsletter. With the exception that with regard to personal data of Users registering in the Store using access data from Allegro or purchasing goods or services in the Store using access data from DotPay, Visa, the Seller receives this data - respectively - from Allegro Group or DotPay, Visa with the consent of the Users and to the extent necessary for the Seller to carry out the purposes indicated above. Processing of the collected data takes place in accordance with the provisions of the Act of August 29, 1997 on the protection of personal data and the Act of July 18, 2002 on the provision of electronic services. Provision of personal data by the User is voluntary.
- Personal data will be archived by the trader for three years after the last sale.
- In accordance with RODO, the Buyer has the right to access his personal data, the possibility to correct, limit and delete it. For this purpose, the customer can send a request to the email address: email@example.com or perform operations directly from his account (tab regulations).
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide it may prevent the execution of the Buyer's Order.
- Upon registration at www.partshunters.pl, I declare that I have been informed of my right to access and correct my personal data, as well as the free right to object at any time to their processing by the contact:
in electronic form, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
in writing, to the address: PartsHunters, ul. Chylicka 38, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna Poland
- You have the right to receive data concerning you in a structured commonly used machine-readable format. You also have the right to send this data to another controller, without hindrance from the Administrator from whom the data will be extracted (Article 20.1 RODO). In cases where this is technically possible. Customer may request the Administrator to send his data directly to another administrator (Article 20(2) RODO).
- The Seller uses "cookies" files. Information collected using "cookies" allows to customize services and content to individual needs and preferences of Users, as well as are used to develop general statistics on the use of the Store by Users. Deactivating the option in the Internet browser to allow the storage of "cookies" does not generally prevent the use of the Store, but may cause some difficulties.
IX. Final provisions
- Settlement of possible disputes arising between Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska and the Customer, who is a consumer, is subjected to the competent courts in accordance with the provisions of the relevant provisions of the Code of Civil Procedure.
- Settlement of possible disputes arising between Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska and the Customer, who is not a consumer, is subject to the competent court due to the seat of Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska.
- Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations.
- The Regulations in the present wording shall come into force on 14.04.2019.
Attachments to the Regulations are: Informing about the right to withdraw from the contract which constitutes Attachment No. 1 to the Regulations, sample form for returning goods which constitutes Attachment No. 2 to the Regulations and sample Complaint which constitutes Attachment No. 3 to the Regulations.
Attachment No. 1 - Letter of Right of Withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason. The term to withdraw from the contract expires after 14 days from the day:
- on which you have taken possession of the item or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has taken possession of the item - in the case of a contract obliging you to transfer ownership of the item,
- on which you have taken possession of the last of the items or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you has taken possession of the last of the items - in the case of a contract obliging you to transfer ownership of multiple items that are delivered separately,
- on which you came into possession of the last lot or part, or on which a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you came into possession of the last lot or part - in the case of a contract obliging you to transfer ownership of things delivered in batches or parts,
- conclusion of the contract - in the case of contracts for the provision of services.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us, that is Polmark-XXL Ewa Strzeszewska ul. Chylicka 38, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna, about your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement, for example, by a letter sent via e-mail to: email@example.com or a letter sent by post to: PartsHunters, ul. Chylicka 38, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna, Poland with the annotation "Return".
You may use the model withdrawal form, but it is not mandatory.
In order to observe the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it is sufficient for you to send information on the exercise of your right of withdrawal before the expiry of the deadline for withdrawal from the contract.
Effects of withdrawal
In the event of withdrawal from this contract, we will return to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery of the goods (except for the additional costs resulting from your choice of a delivery method other than the cheapest ordinary delivery method offered by us), immediately and in any case no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal from this contract.
We will refund the payment using the same means of payment that you used in the original transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, you will not incur any fees in connection with this refund.
We may withhold reimbursement until we receive the item or until you provide us with proof of return, whichever event occurs first.
Please send back or hand over the item to us immediately, and in any case no later than 14 days from the day you informed us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you send the thing back before the expiry of the 14-day period to the address: PartsHunters, ul. Chylicka 38, 05-510 Konstancin-Jeziorna Poland preferably with a note "Return".
We will bear the cost of returning the item. You are responsible only for the diminution in the value of the item resulting from using it in a manner other than necessary to determine the nature, characteristics and functioning of the item. The consumer's right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases:
- contracts in which the subject of performance is a non-refabricated thing, produced to the consumer's specifications or serving to meet his individualized needs;
- Contracts in which the subject of performance is an item delivered in sealed packaging, which cannot be returned after opening the packaging for health or hygienic reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery;